Your shopping cart is empty!
Check status of EMS & registered parcel
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold 28 Tablets+28 Capsules
Blackmores Conceive Well™Gold
Features and benefits
- Supplies nutrients that support normal ovulation and are associated with healthy conception.
- Provides nutrients involved in very early stage of foetal development.
- Provides powerful antioxidant nutrients involved in normal conception.
- Provides adequate levels of CoQ10, a natural antioxidant associated with a healthy early stage pregnancy.
- Contains iodine which is important for baby's normal brain development, eyesight and hearing. Optimising iodine levels before pregnancy can take up to 5 months.
- Contains a daily dose of 500 µg of folic acid which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects if taken for 1 month pre-conceptually and during pregnancy.
- Contains tuna oil, a source of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA.
How it Works
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold prepares the body for conception. Some of the key nutrients include:
- Antioxidants are important for women attempting conception. Chances of conception increase in women with higher levels of antioxidants in the fluid surrounding their reproductive organs.
- CoQ10 Levels of CoQ10 decrease with age. Adequate levels of CoQ10 in the expectant mother are associated with healthy early stages of pregnancy.
- Iodine - is important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland as it is an essential nutrient required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones affect almost every cell in the body and regulate oxygen use, metabolic rate and cellular metabolism. Iodine plays an important role in normal brain development and eyesight.
- Tuna oil - is a source of omega-3 long chain fatty acids. DHA is particularly important for the normal function of the brain, and for development of normal eyesight.
- Folic acid - plays a role in DNA and RNA synthesis, and is therefore critical in cellular division. In order to divide properly, cells need adequate folate. The development and growth of a foetus involves constant cell division, which can lead to an increase in the mothers demand for folate.
- Vitamin C is needed for hormone production and may help to stimulate normal ovulation. The developing egg needs adequate vitamin C to mature. The ovary contains one of the largest ascorbic acid stores in the body.
- Vitamin D3 - supports calcium absorption and is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. Low vitamin D levels are common in women during pregnancy.
- Iron - a component of haemoglobin, an essential component of red blood cells. Haemoglobin transports oxygen in the body. Having optimal haemoglobin levels helps the cells of the body receive sufficient oxygen. Early foetal brain development requires adequate iron. As many as one quarter of Australian women have below recommended intakes of iron prior to conception.
- Zinc - essential to good health as it is involved in many enzyme reactions in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc support normal conception and are essential for a healthy babys normal growth and development.
- B group vitamins - play an essential role in the production of energy and support normal conception.
For more information on planning conception visit www.preconception.com.au, a one-stop shop providing you with key information when trying to fall pregnant.
Once you fall pregnant we recommend you switch to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, a premium pregnancy formulation containing vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids beneficial for both mother and baby.
Blackmores proudly supports the Australian Thyroid Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation supporting optimal thyroid health. Visit www.thyroidfoundation.com.au for more information.
Adults - Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
Contraindications and cautions
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice.
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic™, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Recommendation - Have a full medical check-up with your doctor before trying to conceive.
- Contains sodium sulfite.
Active ingredients per tablet
|Potassium iodide (Iodine 250 µg)
|Cupric sulphate anhydrous (Copper 1.3 mg)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)
|Manganese sulphate monohydrate (Manganese 5 mg)
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zinc 15mg)
|Ferrous fumarate (Iron 24 mg)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
|Magnesium oxide heavy (Magnesium 200 mg)
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Total vitamin C 500 mg)
|Selenomethionine (Selenium 26 mcg)
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 5 mg)
Active ingredients per capsule
Fish oil natural (tuna oil)
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides approx 160 mg as:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 30 mg
|Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 147 mg)
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)
(Cholecalciferol 10 mcg)
|400 IU |
|Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 37.5 mg)
Conceive Well™ Gold may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
Capsule: an opaque orange, unprinted, oblong-shaped soft gelatine capsule.
Tablet: an opaque light pink, unprinted, oblong-shaped tablet.